Terms & Conditions for Use of the Training for Entrepreneurs.com Website
These are the Terms and Conditions for use of the following World Wide Web sites: Training for Entrepreneurs.com, Strategic Planning Report.com, and Go Sammy Planning.com. The websites, hereafter, will be referred to as “TFE Sites”. When you access the TFE Sites, you are indicating that you are in full agreement with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the TFE Sites.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights: TFE Sites – World Wide Web sites – are the property of Legacy Associates, Inc. of Lakewood Ranch, Florida 34202 USA and are protected by United States and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the TFE Sites and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, audio, music, and all other materials originated or used by Training for Entrepreneurs.com, Strategic Planning Report.com, and Go Sammy Planning.com are reserved for Legacy Associates, Inc.You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the TFE Sites or information accessed through links made at the TFE Sites other than downloading or printing portions of the text and/or images for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Responsibility for Content: TFE Sites do not screen, edit, or review material submitted by users. TFE Sites cannot, therefore, accept any responsibility or liability for material which may reside in one of the TFE Sites or is accessed by sites other than TFE Sites. You may not link, upload, post, or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate material to the TFE Sites.You agree to indemnify any of the TFE Sites from any damage, loss, cost, or expense which may be incurred by TFE Sites as a result of the material that you link, upload, post, or transmit to the TFE Sites. TFE Sites have no duty to review or edit materials submitted by users. Any such materials may be removed by TFE Sites at any time for any reason.
- Exclusions of Warranties: No warranties of any kind are made with respect to the TFE Sites. TFE SITES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE ITS SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, YOUR USE OF THE TFE SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
- Submissions: All concepts, ideas, comments, manuscripts, illustrations, and all other materials disclosed or offered to TFE Sites – on or in connection with these Sites – are submitted without any restrictions or expectation of confidentiality. TFE Sites shall have no financial or other obligations to you when you submit such information, nor shall you assert any proprietary or moral right of any kind with respect to such submissions. TFE Sites shall have the right to use, publish, reproduce, transmit, download, upload post, display, or otherwise distribute your submissions in any manner without notice or compensation to you.
- Linking to TFE Sites: TFE Sites have no objection to links made from other sites to TFE Sites, provided that you comply with the following requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of TFE Sites.
- You may not state or imply that TFE Sites endorse, sponsor, or otherwise approve your site or any other site.
- You may not use any TFE Sites’ trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of Legacy Associates, Inc. The only permitted form of link is as follows [HTML available for downloading athttp://www.TrainingforEntrepreneurs.com .
- In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet, and the possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link enter our TFE Sites at the home page of Training for Entrepreneurs.com.
- You must abide by all of the other TFE Sites Terms and Conditions of use set forth above. For example, you may not reproduce or host TFE Sites content on your Web site.
- Export Controls: Your use of the TFE Sites will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations that govern the export of technical data.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: TFE Sites are operated from our offices in the State of Florida, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL TFE SITES OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
- Limitation of Claims: Any action, on any claim, against TFE Sites must be presented by the user within one (1) year following the date the claim first accrued, or shall be deemed waived.
- Entire Agreement: The entire agreement between the parties may not be modified unless a written agreement stating any revisions is signed by both parties.